Thursday, October 25, 2012

It was MAGICAL!!

I don't have time to write much, but I have got to share my excitement about the magical moment we had today during Daily Five!!!! For the first time since the beginning of the year I looked up from my small group and every single one of my little smarties was fully engaged in one of the Daily Five stations!  It was that wonderful moment when I was able to take a relaxing breath and realize that the hard work was starting to really show... (then I quickly handed over the sight word cards in my hand to one of the students in my small group, grabbed my iPad and captured the moment via video... Just in case I need to utilize it later on to show them what they are capable of ;). I'm going to double check that all the students seen in the video have a photo release, and if so I may post it on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment