Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My first TPT upload... and its FREE!


I am so excited to announce that I have officially posted my first product on Teachers Pay Teachers!  (and its FREE of course!)

Our school is working really hard this year to promote the importance of reading at home (and at school!)  If there is an area that we need to see the most growth this year as a school, it is definitely in reading.  In an effort to promote reading at home and hold our students more accountable, the K team, like many other grade levels at our school, has incorporated an interactive book log into our nightly homework routine.  We send home various books for the students to read with their parents and then include a quick, but meaningful, activity on the book log to further bridge the learning from school to home.  I am working hard to put together an entire packet of these interactive book logs to post in my store, but in the meantime I have posted a sample and would love to hear what you all think!

Click on the image below to find this product in my store!


No comments:

Post a Comment